Gus Design Group
• For regular maintenance and to maintain the nap of the fabric, we recommend vacuuming your sofa regularly.
• Dab spills immediately with an absorbent cloth and remove the stain using cool distilled water and/or a mild soap. DO NOT over-saturate a stain with cleanser.
• Always test in an inconspicuous area first before using any soap product.
• For thorough cleaning, we recommend professional dry cleaning or a professional in-home upholstery cleaning service.
• Protect your furniture from direct sunlight, as this may cause the fabric to fade unevenly over time.
• All Gus* leather is easily maintained without polishes, preservers or leather soaps, however, it is possible to use a non-toxic leather conditioner if you prefer
• For routine maintenance, simply dust or vacuum to keep furniture looking good
• Protect your furniture from direct sunlight, as this may cause the leather to fade unevenly.
• Dab spills immediately with a soft cloth dampened in distilled water.
• Most surface marks will fade over time if you rub them with your fingers. Natural oils are released to help the marks disappear. All leather will wear over time, giving your piece its own unique character.
NOTE: Certain clothing dyes, particularly those used in new denim, have a tendency to transfer onto fabrics, vinyls and leather. Gus* cannot predict how these dyes will behave, and as a result we cannot warranty against the resulting transfer.
Most fabrics in the Gus* Collection are inherently stain resistant and therefore do not require a protective coating (i.e. Scotchguarding). In some instances, applying such a coating can affect the appearance and/or "nap" of the fabric. Applying such a coating will void the fabric warranty. Should you decide to have a protective coating applied, there are third party companies that offer this service who then offer their own warranty on the fabric.